Red Carpet Review - Recital 2022
1:30pm & 5:30pm
PDC Solo Showcase 1:30pm
PDC Team Showcase 5:30pm
Cast List Baby Ballet, Tiny Tap, Creative Movement
The document found by clicking on the button below will show each dancer and the show they have been assigned for baby Ballet, Tiny Tap, and Creative Movement.
Classes per Show
The document found by clicking the button below will show each class and the show they are performing in.
The document found by clicking the link below will provide general information regarding policies, procedures, and other general items pertaining to recital and the theatre.
Stage Rehearsal Schedule
Kasey Fennell Scholarship
CAD RECITAL FEES
• Performances are optional unless dancer is a member of Parker Dance Company.
• Performance Fee Rates:
$125 per student - Spring Recital - Includes full media package, tee
• Fees will be automatically charged or debited to the card on file as follows:
- May 10, 2022 - Recital (spring show)
• To OPT OUT of performances and avoid Performance Fees we MUST receive the Performance Opt
Out Form no later than April 8, 2022 for spring
• NO REFUNDS
• Additional costs apply for: show tickets, Memory Book Ads, recital gifts, flowers, etc.
• Costume Fees will be charged or debited to the card on file unless dancer's parent or the account holder has completed the OPT
OUT process by the designated date. Performance Opt Out Form is provided below and must be submitted no later than April 8, 2022.
• Costume Details:
Recital costumes cannot be ordered without full payment. As many of you have experienced, shipping and production delays are in abundance at this time. We cannot hold orders for late payments for this reason. Thank you for your understanding.
- Costumes are only required for classes that include choreography for shows.
- Costume Fee Rates:
$75 Classes for ages 18 months-5 years (Creative Movement, Baby Ballet, Tiny Tap)
$85 Classes for ages 5 years (Beginner classes) and older ( Level I - Level V classes)
- Costume Fees include: costume, any required alterations, accessories, any extra added
embellishments, and tights when applicable. *NOTE: Tights are NOT included for Beginner Ballet -
Level V Ballet or Pointe.
- Costume Fees DO NOT include shoes. Required shoes for all performances will follow the CAD dress
Fees will be posted to all accounts April 10, 2022 and automatically charged/debited as follows...
- Fees will be charged in two installments for students with three or more costumes only.
1st Installment - April 15, 2022
2nd Installment - May 1, 2022
- Dancers with one to two costumes will be charged in full.
One Payment - April 15, 2022
- PDC Dancers: Two costumes were included in your season invoice. If your dancer requires more than two recital costumes:
The first two costumes over the included two (a total of four recital costumes) will be charged on April 15, 2022.
If more than four costumes are required the remainder will be charged May 1, 2022.
• NO REFUNDS
• Students registering AFTER April 15, 2022 are NOT guaranteed to perform in the Recital as additional
costume orders may not be possible. Additional rush shipping fees may be applicable as well.
Performance Opt Out Form
Participation in CAD shows is optional for all dancers except Parker Dance Company members. If your dancer is NOT participating in the 2022 recital please complete and submit the form below. All forms must be received by April 8, 2022 to avoid any costume or performance fee charges. Once fees are charged, NO REFUNDS can be made.